I am totally addicted to blurb-ing. If you haven't tried it, you've got to. What is it? Well, it's a free download for writing/scrapbooking your own book, which can then be printed. Yes, it will even "slurp" your blog so that you can print it out too! It has backgrounds, ornaments, tons of templates, and the printing prices I think are totally reasonable. I guess I sound like a total add for this company, but for me-a girl who hasn't hardly even printed a picture in the last 8 years, it is truly awesome. I downloaded the software last Saturday and I'm almost done with my first book, I said I was addicted--productive, but addicted :) I've been working on Zelli's baby picture book, so I thought I'd share a picture. Enjoy!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Blurb
I am totally addicted to blurb-ing. If you haven't tried it, you've got to. What is it? Well, it's a free download for writing/scrapbooking your own book, which can then be printed. Yes, it will even "slurp" your blog so that you can print it out too! It has backgrounds, ornaments, tons of templates, and the printing prices I think are totally reasonable. I guess I sound like a total add for this company, but for me-a girl who hasn't hardly even printed a picture in the last 8 years, it is truly awesome. I downloaded the software last Saturday and I'm almost done with my first book, I said I was addicted--productive, but addicted :) I've been working on Zelli's baby picture book, so I thought I'd share a picture. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Where did you find out about it? What is the website?
ReplyDeleteZelli is so big now! I just love that picture of her!
ReplyDelete