Monday, March 16, 2009

Luck o' the Irish

When I got home from my Church meetings yesterday, Virgil and the kids were full of excitement. When they got home from church they had discovered we had been visited by a "leprechaun" who had left a package for us on our back porch. We have our hunches who this little green man is, but will respect their obvious wishes to be anonymous. So- we thank you "leprechaun" for the hat, the glasses, the chocolate, and other riches. We are truly blessed.
Zelli, Zaidee, and Jamie had fun "playing leprechaun" later that day as they played house and took turns leaving the basket on each other's pretend porches. For family home evening tonight we really had fun playing "leprechaun" to a few friends as we delivered some thank you St. Patrick's Day treats. I guess that's the best way to say thank you to others who give-give to others in turn. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

  1. What precious little ladies you have! I can't believe how old Zellie looks with that hat on. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "leprechauns." Sounds like it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was snooping and found your blog! your family is so cute!! i miss catching up with you, since you haven't been my VT for over a year...but this is fun to see what you guys are up to!! looks like you are having fun!! our blog is private, but if you want an invite, email me at tydevnulph@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Sounds like a ball!

    ReplyDelete