
My baby, Jillian, turned 1 not too long ago. My sister, LaRell, took these awesome pics-thank you! Jillian is so beautiful. I'm such a lucky mommy to have this angel to love. She can say Mama, Dada, and Kee (kitty). She can maneuver the stairs very well, she loves to slide down on her tummy as fast as possible, climb back up, and repeat-it's fun to hear her squeal in delight at her own wonderfulness. Walking is just around the corner. I think her max is 6 steps so far. Jillian has been cutting her 4 molars over the last few weeks and yesterday, her right ear drum burst-ouch! Get well soon cutie pie.

Yeah!! I love being able to keep up with all my old friends!! Hope all is well for you. I e-mailed you a link for our blog, since it is private. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteSo I had to comment on this post because Jill wore the same outfit today! Crazy huh. Thanks for the comment...I definitely don't think goodly parents though. How about parents that haven't explained that he DOESN'T have the priesthood yet! All in time I guess.
ReplyDelete