Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger lately.......
But I have a good excuse, we have been a literal petri-dish around here. I think we live in some sort of virus vortex-getting every virus that comes through the vicinity. These pictures were taken during our "sick spring." From colds to the flu, we've had the gammett. I think this picture of Zaidee captures how we've felt for our spring so far. Thankfully the kids are feeling better, Virgil's illnesses have been minimal, and I am on the mend. I guess it's been a blessing to have Virgil home so much. He starts his new job in Pocatello on Monday-yeah! I sure will miss his help on a daily basis, he's such a good man.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie...I am so sorry you guys have been sick. What a bummer. Hopefully you are all getting your dose now so you will be really ready for summer! That is AWESOME about Virgil's job. I'll have to ask you all about it when I see ya. So glad you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete