Easter this year sure was fun! We had a great time coloring eggs. I was impressed with how careful Zaidee and Zelli were. I got my annual "love egg" from Virgil...an egg decorated with some sort of love note inscription and a tradition that started without us realizing it, but something I look forward to every year. I made the girls their Easter dresses this year! It was fun to have them so excited to wear them, we talked about the new dress and the new body they will have someday because of the resurrection. We also did Easter baskets from Heavenly Father-a basket drawn on paper and "filled" with things given to us by Him that start with each letter of the word Easter. When we got to the letter "r" I was planning to do rainbows and then talk about the special gift of the Son of God, but Zelli piped up "Mom, r is for the resurrection. Heavenly Father gave us the resurrection!" What a smart cookie.
Looks like fun and I love the dresses, you are so ambitious, not to mention a grea seamstress!! what cuties! so fun to see that they are actually learning something about the gospel, Zelli is a samarty pants!!
I married the boy next door...and we couldn't be happier. We have alot of sugar in our lives - each other, our 3 daughters, and lots of family and friends. Life comes with plenty of lemons. Together we're making lemonade everyday. I like mine with sugar.
Looks like fun and I love the dresses, you are so ambitious, not to mention a grea seamstress!! what cuties! so fun to see that they are actually learning something about the gospel, Zelli is a samarty pants!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the horrible spelling, i guess i should proof read!
ReplyDelete