

"I want my hair curly all the time" is what Zelli kept telling me, so this past weekend she got a perm. Here are before, during, and after shots. She ended up with a body perm. I think next time I"ll go one rod smaller. We're finally past the 48 hours of not being able to wash or style...yea! The most important thing is when asked if she likes her hair, Zelli says, "not like, I looooove it!"

oh my lands, she looks ADORABLE!!!!!! I love it. I remember a while the only way she would let you do her hair is if you said it would look like a princess. Well she definitely looks like a princess now! Way to go Zelli. Glad you were so brave for it!
ReplyDeleteI can't beleive Zelli is big enough for a perm. It doesn't seem that long ago when we were walking down the hill to go see the horses in Pocatello while the kids munched on their grahm crackers. She is getting so pretty! I love their Easter dresses. You did such a great job. And I am going to try your recipe for dinner tomorrow night. I am so happy that your bloggong now! Your so great at it.
ReplyDeleteHey Jamie! I found your blog while snooping around on others. I love Zelli's hair. It makes me want to perm Alaina's. I was wondering on Sunday if you had made Zaidee's dress. It is really cute. You did a great job. I am not a great seamstress, so I you. Anyway, I'll be checking up on you!
ReplyDeleteThat's way cute.
ReplyDeleteDid you do this yourself? Brave, brave woman!! Do perms not turn your hair green anymore. She looks beautiful.
ReplyDelete